Thursday, June 17, 2010
Waiting for Mac to Smoke
I am going to meet with some friends. I believe I was originally driving in a car, but I mostly remember walking. I am walking in a huge indoor structure. The walls are poured concrete, and large open-space areas are separated by large walls. There are no doors, just big spaces in the walls. I think of each area as a neighborhood. I think of each neighborhood differently. In one, I pass a young hispanic with a shaved head, a tank top, and baggy jean shorts on. I think to myself that I'm in a bad neighborhood. I continue on and see some people I know. I think I may have seen Kevin from High School sitting at a long table with many other people. When I arrive at the place I am supposed meet with friends, the concrete structure is no more and I find myself outdoors in a lush green field at night. I meet up JBD and an old friend Justin C and we're waiting for Mac to arrive. There is some dark top-soil nearby under a tree, and I reach down into it a pull up a bag of cannabis as if I was recovering it from a hiding place. I take a bud out and break it up. It instantly crumbles to powder and at some point I begin to roll a joint using this green dust. We wait and wait but Mac never shows up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment