Sunday, June 13, 2010

Strange Academics

This dream was very disjointed and events were loosely connected. The first thing I remember is some type of classroom lecture delivered by an athletic black teacher. I had the sense that this class was some sort of advanced class. I distinctly remember this brunette girl with glasses, long hair, and short bangs. Someone else is in the class that I know and am friends with, maybe Paul M from high school. The scene shifts to a gym shower that is apparently co-ed. I make a point to be respectful to the girls and don't let my eyes wonder, but I remember noticing that a few of them looked at my genitalia. I thought it ironic. I remember meticulously drying myself and getting ready, some tall young male made a comment to me I remember nothing of, and I remember having a sense of great satisfaction as I dressed in such a deliberate way. At this point, I do not remember the details of the scene, I am worried I lost my "manuscript" and search frantically for it. I am satisfied on this point. I am back in a class room and the brunette gives some sort of elaborate report. She has tattoos on her hands containing symbolism relating to her subject matter, and when she moves her hand and thumb in a particular way, one of her tattoos completes some kind of special picture. She enjoys showing this off to a young black classmate. I'm walking thorough a school hallway and recognize a different brunette that has been present in a few scenes but not a key player. I briefly flash to a scene of talking to an older blond woman about a class I've been accidentally missing. She insists that I start going. There is another scene in a convertible car that I am going through my bag and once again am upset that I may be missing my "manuscript" and the glasses brunette may be driving. The last scene I can clearly remember is the black teacher in a green shirt. The class is outside at some kind of rock quarry. He pushes an asian girl off the a cliff with rope tied around her ankles. She falls violently next to another asian girl that looks just like her, literally her twin. They are both bruised and battered and upset. The black teacher is talking about how the girls tried and failed to complete some special and difficult academic program and this was their reward. It was a warning to those of us who might be tempted to do the same. He had a third asian girl, twin to the other two, and tossed her off as well. Her rope broke, and she plunged into the water far below her suspended twins. I thought she might have broken her legs but she seemed to be swimming toward shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment