Thursday, June 3, 2010

Precarious Awning

I found myself in a house with MichClen talking with her about work I would imagine. She was sitting at a nondescript table with papers on it she may have been writing on. I am standing, and as is my custom when standing, I am walking around as I talk.  The house has no furniture that I can remember observing and the front porch and awning seem unstable. On occasion I feel as though the porch or the house is shifting. At some point in the dream I nearly fall our of a large side window as I seem to loose my balance. I believe it was MichClen that reined me back to safety. During my conversation with her I hear some kind of commotion outside and I walk to the front porch in time to see this little parade coming down the street with all the pomp and circumstance you would associate with such a thing. Many people were involved in this parade, but the one person I remember clearly was a young pigtailed girl with glasses around the age of 11 or 12. She was holding a purple flag or streamer of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment