(Archival - Original dream recorded 12 July, 2005)
I am in my old apartment with D who is on the phone with his girlfriend of the time, Sara. The apartment looks like a combination of my apartment at the time and D's old apartment that he, myself, my wife, and various other friends spent the summer of 2003 in, but I think of it as my home. D paces as he talks. I am then on the balcony overlooking the parking lot at night. I don't remember walking out there, I just transition there. There are several people in the parking lot I think of as frats acting obnoxious, I think they're playing some sort of game. I look to the right and see red lights flashing on the side of one of the apartment buildings at regular intervals, and I think of an emergency vehicle, though I never actually see one. I hear someone talking about a kid who had a bad skateboarding accident. I'm inside again, I transitioned instead of walking, and wonder now how I'm going to get home (I now think of the apartment as D's). I'm thinking of my parent's new house as "home" at this point. I'm worried about not knowing the directions to get there, so I think of calling my father to help. I decide not to because it seems to be very late (1:32 a.m. is an impression I had but I don't know if I ever saw a clock) so I figure he's asleep. I sit down and pull back the apartment window blinds to look outside and find myself looking into a large room that looks partly like a gym and partly like an amphitheater. It is full of 30 to 50 cheerleaders, all of whom are very attractive, and they are doing cheer routines in full uniform. They are dressed in red primarily with cream secondary colors including briefs. I focus on checking out the upskirts. An obese black woman catches me staring at the girls, and she looks at me with annoyance. I transition then to jogging outside in the daytime on a college campus wearing a blue warm-up suit and following a similarly dressed jogger. I get the impression of running laps in gym class. The circuit is partly on an outside sidewalk and partly inside through administrative offices. As I near the double glass doors that lead inside, a large group of runners comes through wearing similar suits to mine except theirs is yellow. I jog in place as they pass. I seem to recognize one of the runners and stop to talk with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment