There are several dreams to record at once in regards to last evening's session. The first I remember took place in some sort of electronics store. It was very white and sanitized bright, as many such stores are, and I remember looking at video games. In the store with me are my father and mother. There is a particular game I want, and I feel there may be a chance I'll get it, but my father is leaning toward buying a Nintendo DS. I beg him for the game, and he opts for the DS instead. I am upset and begin throwing a tantrum like a child even though I think of myself as in my 20's. I storm toward the store's glass double doors. Later on in the dream sequence I am playing some kind of video game and my father is watching. The game is very old school. I am flying a jet-fighter on various missions from an overhead view similar to the 1980's Raid Over Bungling Bay. I don't think there is much interaction between my father and I, but this seems somewhat of an extension of the earlier video game events.
The next sequence of dream events is part of a previous dream repeated almost verbatim, and parts that are new. The repeated section involved some kind of military encampment. I was a soldier of some kind. The entire scene was very much like a movie and occasionally I would jump out from first person to third person observer. I remember standing in formation and some kind of officer barking orders. I don't remember much of the specific events, but recently I dream this exact dream. At one point and we watched a video of a young girl manipulate her vagina. It wasn't masturbation, she was just opening and twisting her vulva.I was embarrassed we were looking at this, and I looked away. There was nothing sexual about it. Toward the end of this sequence the dream eschewed the original and I remember being an observer and commenting that the dialogue had been changed and I was annoyed by it. I very much began to think of it as a movie at this point. Later in the dreaming session I came back to this. I was actually talking with James Caan and others about being in the movie and what other actors we could get in the movie. We mentioned Delroy Lindo and Brad Pitt. Others were there with us and they were rehearsing. There was a discussion of the cost of having so many well known actors in a movie. I also remember walking around in a uniform and walking up to a group of men in uniform and saluting. When they didn't salute, so I told them we needed to get in the habit of doing such things for the sake of authenticity. I also remember the scene was taking place next door to the house in which I grew up. The conversation with Caan took place in front of the neighbor's open garage door.
The last section is the most odd. It jumps around the most and parts of it are from an older dream. I remember talking briefly to Ellen Page about something. I also seem to live in an apartment with my two cats, Jack and Mia, and one of the doors is very difficult to get into. It is at least five feet off the ground and half as tall as a normal door. At one point I was hanging onto a pull-up bar, which was located under the door, with my legs while trying to get my keys out. Once the door was unlocked, I had to throw my stuff through it before balancing myself on the bar so I could grab onto sometime and pull myself in. I have no idea why I didn't just try to get in from the normal door on the other side. The cats are there too and I wonder how I'm going to let them in. There was also a scene where I was looking into an open refrigerator and was looking at drinks stored in the door. There were a few exotic beers there which reminded me of a dream with this same refrigerator in it with the same beer and my friend Brock encouraging me to drink one. I am then looking in on an apartment, more like a loft, that some guys are listening to loud music and dancing obnoxiously. This seems to interrupting whatever it is I'm doing so I'm annoyed. I then see a cat that looks like mine and I'm angry like they stole my cat. Then I'm Seth Rogan, who many people in my life actually believe I strongly resemble, and I'm dancing like a lunatic. The loft is very modern with laminant floors that look like wood. I also remember black end tables and a black stereo. When I'm Seth I seem to be playing with some kind of transparent globe that's rolling on the floor with gel lightning illuminating it.
No comments:
Post a Comment